Tuesday, August 26, 2014

"I Don't Want To Die a Virgin!"

Remember when I said in an earlier blog post that a person's sexuality is their own and that everyone should keep out of everyone else bedrooms? Well, I meant it and still uphold that. However, every once in a while I'll think about things like this.
Like, how terrible it would be to die without knowing the pleasure of sex. I just think it's a tragedy for someone to be over the age of say, thirteen-years-old, and leave this world without at least one good fuck session. And you may say, "Man, you are just too out there and pervy to be thinking such things." Maybe, but of all the things that one could think of this could hardly be considered the worst. Seriously though, I would not wish that on an enemy. Losing one's virginity should be on everyone's bucket list. And for most, it is - but particularly (perhaps ironically), within the world of Evangelical Christianity. There is a documentary set to come out entitled, "Jesus, Don't Let Me Die Before I've Had Sex."
You know, I remember praying something like this prayer as a desperate virgin. I desperately wanted to have sex, but then I didn't want to do the deed with someone and end up in H-E-double-hockeysticks with her. That's why I held out on sex for as long as I have. Fear-mongering: the weapon of choice of tyrants. I know that's all just hogwash now and I wouldn't go to Hell for obeying my God-given, natural desires. Knowing what I know now, I would have NEVER waiting for marriage. Fuck that shit! Anyway, from an insider's perspective, I see most single people in church as a group of anxious, pent-up, desperate high school students who have gone WAY too long without any sexual contact. I mean, c'mon, most have been indoctrinated so that they can't even think of having sex or masturbate without feeling extremely guilty over their 'evil' behavior. Oh, I'm sorry, that's the wrong terminology. I'll translate that into Christian-ese. What I meant to say was, "If they shall fall unto impurity, they shall be broken over their sin."

No comments:

Post a Comment