Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Can We All Just Stop With the "Virgin" Jokes Now?

You know, I'm getting really tired of this fad where people are making fun of supposed "virgins," especially males. I really hate it when someone says you're not a 'real' man if you haven't had sex yet.


"You know what really grinds my gears? "Virgin jokes."

Well, that's just asinine. Are people in this society so fucking shallow now that they look to see if a person has had their cherry popped or not? Not only that, but it's almost reciprocated between both sexes. It's a double-standard. If a guy (or girl, at a certain age) hasn't had sex yet, they are labeled a loser. Consequently, if a girl has sex, she also risks being labeled a "slut." What you do with your body should be none of my business. Don't tell me when to have sex. That's a personal decision. That's probably one of the most personal decisions a person can make. I don't care if someone has sex with one person or a hundred people throughout their lifetime. It's none of my damn business. And while we're there, maybe we can all just grow up and cut out the small dick and rape jokes, too. Seriously, from the way people talk, it sounds like we never moved on after high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment