Sunday, September 7, 2014

Size Matters

Let's cut all the PR crap, shall we? Don't even try to argue on this one. Cock size IS important. Period. Fact.

But exactly how important is it? I think that depends largely (pun not intended) on the person you are asking. Some women (and gay men) prefer bigger, while I've heard some say too big can be painful.

How accurate is this? Where's the 'hard' evidence? And why does it look like a cock?!

For years, I've struggled with this issue. See, I'm one of those people on the short side of 'average' (i.e., I don't have what most girls would consider a big cock). At 5.5 inches, my meat is not all that impressive. Good thing is I have yet to have one girl point and laugh at it, so I guess it's not 'tiny' but still...well, other guys are another issue altogether. You may remember my encounter with my tormentors in the locker room when I was in middle school. And I've had other guys smirk when they saw my soft, peanut-sized package in the showers (hey, it was cold, okay?) I used to think a woman wouldn't want me because I had a small penis. I remember measuring myself and getting really pissed off that I wasn't as 'hung' as other men, those labeled as 'studs'.


So just what is penis average? How does that affect sexual prowess and female satisfaction? I would like to hear from people and get their viewpoints on it. Leaving it as an open forum, since there is such a diversity of answers all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment