Tuesday, October 8, 2013

NALT Christians

Saw this video while browsing through Facebook:




Then, I thought, "No way! There are actually Christians that support marriage equality for LBGT people?" Sure enough, there is. I used to think that homosexuals were living a "sinful" lifestyle, that it was a choice and that they were all going to burn in hell for all eternity. But is it a choice to be gay? Take a look at this man that has paid tens of thousands of dollars in Mormon-branded "curative" therapy and decades of unsuccessfully "praying the gay away."


So, apparently, being gay isn't a "choice" like so many conservative claim (with no evidence to really back it up). It's just how some people are born. What makes me attracted to women? I don't know. What makes a gay person like a member of the same sex? I don't think anyone truly knows the answer.

I may not call myself a christian anymore, but I am totally behind this. It's about time we put down our Bibles for just one minute, and begin to love one another as it is commanded by Christ. We're Not All Like That!

No comments:

Post a Comment